Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Start of a New Decade, 2010

So as the new decade begins, I will also be starting a blog. A place where I can just pour my feelings out and say just about anything I please. This isn't exactly for anyone to see... my boyfriend doesn't even know I have this :P Maybe I'll tell him in the future, maybe I won't.. I guess it just depends :)

Anyway, time for the New Year's Resolution! I have this feeling that 2010 is going to be a good year. I don't know why, I just feel it. I feel as if bonds between friends, families, and of course Perry will become stronger and unbreakable. It's a weird feeling, I know, but I'm going to trust it. Last year, on New Year's I had a feeling also that 2009 was going to amazing, and it certainly was! So I'm going with my instincts again this time :)

Now back to the New Year's Resolution:
1. Become a stronger individual, as I start to face the real life. No more depending on parents for money, and etc.
2. Grow closer to God.
3. Be a better person, love everyone and everything, even to those I might not get a long with very well. Be nicer to family, esp. my brother (I'm so mean to him!)
4. Build a stronger relationship with Perry and love him in every way.
5. Never take things for granted!
6. Do well in school and don't just breeze through my studies. Actually work for it because I know I'm smarter than I think.
7. Take care of myself, both mentally and physically (which means work out and exercise! ugh, I'm so lazy >.< )
8. Keep writing blogs and don't get too lazy. Remember, this is for you to just let everything out... kind of like an online diary :)
9. ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD, NEVER LOOK BACK IN THE PAST. DON'T STOP MOVING
FORWARD :D


Alright, that's all for my first blog of the year, 2010!

Love,
Michee

"Love can be seen by the blind and heard by the deaf"

No comments:

Post a Comment