Monday, January 4, 2010

Keep Holding On.

It's me again. I'm writing a lot sooner than I had predicted :)

This post is going to be about my love. My boyfriend, Perry plays poker and recently, it hasn't been going well for him since the start of 2010 :(

He's going through so much hardships right now and I really want to help... but I don't know how. I don't even know what to say to him anymore because I feel like I've said the same things repeatedly to him. I want him to be able to stay strong and be optimistic but it's so hard to be when nothing is going right. Downfall after another downfall, it's never ending and it's just getting deeper and deeper.. Right now, it might be hard to be optimistic but we have to remember to keep moving forward. It'll only hurt more if we keep dwelling on the past and I want Perry to be strong. I'll always stand by his side and pick him up whenever he falls but I also need him to know that I'm there for him. I mean, I'm sure he does but it's so hard to console him over the internet. He always plays at night so I'm back at my own home and he's at his home. I want him to believe that he can make it and get through this. Because in the end, he will. He always has. I love him so much and it hurts to always have to just sit by and watch him struggle. And I can't do anything about it. Sure I try to cheer him up and make him smile again but it's just temporary. Night after night, he deals with the same situation. And it's uncontrollable. I hate it so much. I wish I could make him be the luckiest poker player and pwn all the noobs.... but it's out of my hands :( Only if...

If I could have one wish, it would be for Perry to run better in poker and win back all the money he'd lost and MORE. Seriously, if a genie granted me a wish. right now. at this moment. that's what my wish would be.


I've decided to end this blog with some motivating lyrics by David Choi. The song is called Hold On.

"You fought your way up to the wall
But you haven't gone past at all
While gazing with teat filled eyes
You just can't help ask why?

Trying hard is what it takes
Then why does it feel like a mistake
The world has taken its side
You just wanna run away and hide.

It' tough
There's no one to turn to
I hear screaming inside you
Feels like hell's all you've been through
Hell's all you've been through.

Hold on
Don't stop your breathing
I see your dreams
And, I feel them too

Hold on
Don't lose your faith
I know you can't break
I'm hoping and praying for you."


I love you Perry <3

Love,
Michee

No comments:

Post a Comment