Thursday, August 12, 2010

Goodbye Summer 2010

Please forgive me for neglecting you, blog! I'm such a terrible blogger...fail.

Recap of my summer:
-Visited Cornell with my cousin
- OC with the family
- NYC and NJ with the family

Yup, that's basically the road trips I've taken this summer. I can't believe summer has finally come to an end. It was enjoyable and relaxing while it lasted! School starts in about two weeks... >.<

Of course since summer is coming to an end, I did some back to school shopping! I didn't really buy much, but it's enough to have some nice outfits for the beginning of school hehe. In Maryland, there's a tax free event going on where clothes and shoes are tax free for an entire week! YAY FOR NO TAX <3 Sadly, it's specifically on clothes and shoes, but who cares. tax free. :B

Without further ado, there are some items that I've picked up from F21, VS, Zara, Urban Outfitters, & Hollister!



Two necklaces on the left are from F21 & bow necklace is from Urban Outfitters!! <3




I A D O R E THIS NECKLACE!!









These are those stockings with hearts on them but you can't really see them here :( F21



F21



F21


F21



CUTE dress from ZARA.



VS Laptop case :D



Ultra skinny jeans from Hollister



Washed out capris from F21-- they're SO comfortable!



Comfy high waisted skirt from VS- they're sweater material!



comfy sweater with PINK on the back :)


Overall, I really like the things that I've purchased :)
I got them ALL on sale too! Nothing was paid full price--- except the accessories of course hehe.

Keep calm & Carry on,

Michee

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was reading your previous posts and read how you've been suffering with acne and such. How have your break outs been recently? Have you found anything that helped it? Please let me know :) Thx~ cute blog btw!

    ReplyDelete